New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
With its towering mountains, endless landscapes, majestic lakes, stunning beaches and vibrant cities, New Zealand has it all! Whether you’re a first time wander-luster or well seasoned traveler, we have a program to suit your needs.
Our Working Holiday New Zealand program will give you everything you need to hit the ground running on your work and travel experience in the land of the Hobbits! We’ll sort everything out for you, to make it easy and stress free. All you have to do is decide when you want your adventure to begin!
See ‘Tour Plan’ tab above for more information.
IncludedAccomodationAirport TransferBreakfastPersonal Guide
Not Included5 Star AccommodationAlcoholDinnerLunchPhysically DemandingTransportation
Obtaining Your Visa
- New Zealand Working Holiday visa from Traveller's Atlas (US passport holders only) - $450 USD
- Visa fee (bought by yourself) - $250 NZD
Before you leave
- Pre-departure planning and visa support
- If you’re traveling from the UK, the opportunity to book a Group Flight to Auckland with a Hong Kong stopover
- Work New Zealand handbook
- Travel advice and support in the run up to your trip
In New Zealand
- Three nights' hostel accommodation in Auckland or Christchurch including breakfast
- 12 month access to our dedicated working holiday resource centre in Auckland - a great way to meet like-minded travelers
- Comprehensive arrival orientation
- Detailed job-hunting presentation
- 12 months access to the Online Members Lounge with job listings
- Accommodation listings
- Bank account and IRD (tax) number
- Unlimited internet access in the Auckland Resource Centre
- Printing, photocopying and scanning
- New Zealand SIM card
- Mail holding and forwarding service
- Luggage storage - $30 per month
- Organized social events including pub meets, BBQs and movie nights - great ways to meet even more people!
- Travel desk providing discounts on tours and activities
- 24 hour emergency hotline
- Membership card with over 4500 discounts across New Zealand and Australia
- Helpful and friendly staff who are passionate about travel! They understand what it's like to arrive in a new country with a head full of questions and will make you feel welcome. They absolutely love New Zealand and will want you to feel the same.